GDPR COMPLIANCE (EU DSGVO, DSG)
Keep a documented overview of the processing of personal data at any time.
The European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies to all companies that process personal data within the EU or exchange personal data with companies within the EU.
According to the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, such as location information, names, information on the psychological, physical, cultural, economic or social characteristics of a natural person.
Yes, with PACTIUS Privacy, companies can easily meet their accounting and disclosure obligations under the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and maintain a documented overview of the processing of personal data at all times. In addition, PACTIUS Privacy automatically generates the reports and directories required by articles 13, 14, 28, 301 and 302 GDPR.
- Automated reports in accordance with Articles 13, 14, 28, 301 and 302 GDPR
- Fulfilment of accountability requirement
- Fulfilment of disclosure requirement
- Monitoring and record of relevant data processing activities
- List of data processors
- Overview of data systems and data flows
- Management of data processing agreements and data policies
- Data protection impact assessment (including privacy risk assessment)
- Individual searches
Price: from CHF 400 per month
from EUR 350 per month